Pakistan Hockey Federation has named Mr Chaudhry Mohammad Riaz as the Chief Election Commissioner to conduct the forthcoming elections of the District Hockey Associations, followed by the elections of the Provincial Hockey Associations and finally that of the Pakistan Hockey Federation.
The Chief Election Commissioner has announced the names of Election Commissioners and Members/Coordinators of Election Commission of the four provinces, Islamabad, AJK, Gilgit Baltistan and FATA.
1. Mr. Khadim Hussain Bhatti (Retd IGP) – Election Commissioner
2. Mr. Wajid Bukhari, Former Addl Secretary Commerce
3. Col (Retd) Sikandar Ghumman
4. Malik Usman Awan, Advocate
5. Mr. Khalid Qayyum
1. Mr. Mushtaq Ahmad Shah, Retd IG Sindh, Election Commissioner
2. Syed Sajjad Hussain Shah
3. Brig. (Retd) Khalid Mukhtar Farani
1. Major (Retd) Muhammad Afzal – Election Commissioner
2. Olympian Dr. Atif Bashir
1. Chaudhary Farman, Retd SP – Election Commissioner
2. Mr. Ihsan Ullah
1. Lt Col (Retd) Muhammad Naeem – Election Commissioner
2. Mr. Dilawar Hussain
1. Mr. Tariq Mir – Election Commissioner
2. Mr. Atif Shamsher
1. Mr. Muhammad Riasat – Election Commissioner
2. Mr. Muhammad Khurram Malik
A.J & K:
1. Mr. Zahoor Janjua – Election Commissioner
2. Chaudhary Munawar Hussain
In addition, the lists of the officials who will carry out scrutiny at all the 144 districts of the country have also been issued.
In order to discuss the modalities and details regarding the whole process of these elections, a Meeting of the Provincial Election Commissioners and Coordinators will be held at the PHF Office, National Hockey Stadium, Lahore, on 30th April 2018 at 1500 hours.
TIME FRAME FOR THE ELECTIONS
By 3rd May: Scrutiny, Elections and Composition of District Hockey Associations
By 10th May: Composition of Provincial Hockey Associations
By 15th May: Composition of Pakistan Hockey Federation