Pakistan Hockey Federation – Career Opportunity
PAKISTAN HOCKEY LEAGUE
The Pakistan Hockey Federation (PHF) is engaged in promoting and developing the Game of Hockey in Pakistan. We are seeking applications rom dynamic individuals who can contribute to the Development and Execution of the Franchise Based Hockey League to be conducted in Pakistan. Strong administrative, creative and communication abilities are essential for successful performance in this role.
General Manager Marketing & Product Development
Qualification & Skill Requirement:
● Minimum Bachelor’s (Hons )Degree
● Minimum 8 years of work experience in the relevant sector.
● Experience in sports industry local or international is preferred.
● Published campaigns or work in national and international Television, Digital and Print Mediums within last 3 years.
● Experience with leading and delegating to teams of over 10 personnel.
● Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in both English and Urdu
● Exceptional Computer skills.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
● Reporting to the project director of the Pakistan Hockey League.
● Assisting Project `director with research, market analysis and event management.
● Oversee & develop the League Brand and its Marketing Roll-out Plan.
● Conducting campaign management for marketing initiatives.
● Develop an Events & PR Calendar related to the League & oversee its implementation.
● Producing marketing and promotional materials including information memorandum.
● Development, Monitoring and Managing the brand’s digital footprint.
● Producing internal communications.
● Serving as a media liaison if required.
● Conducting customer and market research.
● Overseeing marketing, event management agencies and any other vendors.
● Assist project Director in Project management and managing the project log sheet to ensure tasks are delivered on time.
Interested candidates may apply latest by 4th March 2022 on the below mentioned address:
Pakistan Hockey Federation
National Hockey Stadium
Ferozpur road, Lahore, 5400
PHF retains the right, at its sole discretion, to accept or reject any application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted / called for interviews. No TA/DA shall be paid for the interview process.
To see Job advertisement in PDF format, click following link:
Advertisements for GM Marketing & Product Dev