PAKISTAN HOCKEY FEDERATION going to Honor Ten Pakistani & International Hockey Legends For There Services To The World Of Hockey. Five Pakistani & Five International Hockey Superstar Will Be Presented With Gold Medals & Inducted Into Pakistan’s First Ever Hockey Hall Of Fame.
Part Of The Five Days’ Festivities Include A World All–Star Team Visiting Pakistan For Hall Of Fame Matches.
There Will Be Two Exhibition Hockey Matches In Which The Current Pakistan National Hockey Team Will Play Against The Current Hockey World All-Star Team In Karachi & Lahore.
This Project Will Use The Sport Of Hockey As A Vehicle To Show A Soft Image Of Pakistan And Also Help Open the Doors For International Hockey In Pakistan. This Project With The Involvement The Pakistan Hockey Federation & Your Steam Organization Will Attain Worldwide Success And The High-Profile Recognition To Inspire Others To Follow.
PLAYERS OF PAKISTAN DEVELOPMENT SQUAD
|2||RIZWAN ALI (VICE CAPTAIN)||Defender|
|6||JUNAID MANZOOR (CAPTIAN)||Defender|
PLAYERS OF WORLD XI
[show-team orderby=’title’ limit=’20’ category=’hockey-world-xi-team-names-details’ url=’active’ layout=’table’ style=’img-square,text-left,odd-colored’ display=’photo,position,location,smallicons,name’]
Players from SIX Countries participating in this tournament
NETHERLANDS: Rob Reckers, Roderick Weusthof, Philip Meulenbroek, Matthijs Brouwer, Hidde Turkstra, Paul Litjens, Floris Jan Bovelander, Rob Lathouwers
SPAIN: Santi Freixa, Juan Escarrre, Roc Olivia, David Alegre
AUSTRALIA: Grant Schubert, Don Prior
GERMANY: Benjamin Wess Simon, Justus Scharowsky, Christian Blunk
ARGENTINA: Agustin Bugallo, Diego Paz, Nahuel Salis
NEW ZEALAND: Pontifex, Kyle Marshal, Phillip Borrows
19TH JAN 2018: Official lunch at Chief Minister/Governor’s House 1400 hours
- 1ST exhibition match in Karachi
- Pepsi Battle of the Bands – 1900-2015 hours
- 1st Match starts – 2030-2200 hours
- Prize Distribution & Closing Ceremony – 2200-2300 hours
21ST JAN 2018: 2ND Exhibition match in Lahore
- Pepsi Battle of the Bands – 1200 hours
- Match starts – 1400-1600 hours
- Prize Distribution & Closing Ceremony – 1600-1700 hours
HALL of FAME (International)
- Paul Litjens
- Floris Jan Bovelander
- Don Prior
- Rob Lathouwers
- Christian Blunck
HALL of FAME (Pakistan)
- Hassan Sardar
- Akhtar Rasool Ch
- Islahuddin Siddiqui
- Sami Ullah
- Shahbaz Ahmad Senior
- Shahnaz Sheikh
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”31″ gal_title=”world-xi-hall-fame-18th-22nd-january-2018-karachi-lahore”]
ORGANISING COMMITTEE FOR HALL OF FAME/WORLD XI
Pakistan Hockey Federation (PHF) is organizing two match series between World-XI and Pakistan Hockey Team and Hall of Fame from 18th to 21st January, 2018 at Karachi and Lahore.
For the smooth conduct of the events, the following Organizing Committee and Sub Committees has been constituted for organizing Hall of Fame and two matches of World-XI Tour to Pakistan scheduled to be played at Edhi Hockey Stadium, Karachi and National Hockey Stadium, Lahore on 19th January, 2018/2030-2200 hours and 21st January,2018/1430-1600 hours respectively.
- (Retd) Muhammad Khalid S. Khokhar, President, PHF
- Shahbaz Ahmad, Secretary General, PHF
- Ikhlaq Usmani, Treasurer, PHF
- Rao Umer Hashim, Marketing Head (Transmedia)
|LAHORE ORGANIZING COMMITTEE:
1. Dr. Raheel Siddiqui, Chairman, PRA – Chief Coordinator
2. Brig. (Retd) Khalid Mukhtar Farani
3. Director Coordination/Administration.
4. Lt Col (Retd) M. Asif Nawaz Khokhar
5. Lt Col Asad, Army Sports Directorate.
6. Mr. Zahab Ali, Transmedia
1. ADMIN SEGMENT:
a. ADMIN COMMITTEE FOR LAHORE:
2. Maj Javed Arshad Khan Manj
3. Mr. Tariq Masood Watto, Dy. Director SBP
4. Mr. Adnan Shahid, Finance Manager PHF
5. Mr. Hassan Rasool, Secretary DHA Lahore
6. Representative Ex-Transmedia
2. Ensure availability of furniture etc.
3. Walkie Talkies for match officials.
4. Ensure operation of both the screens.
5. Ensure proper functioning of scoreboard.
6. Ensure availability of drinking water for general public.
7. Ensure availability of mineral water for VIP Stand, players, match officials and media enclosure.
8. Ensure availability of alternate electricity arrangement (generator etc.).
9. Ensure proper catering arrangement for both the teams, officials, media and VIP enclosures.
2. Lt. Col. Asad, Army Sports Directorate
3. Lt Col (Retd) Azam Baloch – Director Security PCB.
4. Mr. Qayyum Rasheed
5. Mr. Qasim Khan
2. Hotel and other visiting places.
3. To arrange security installation.
4. Issuance of Accreditation Cards.
1. Mr. Azhar Mahmood, Chief Protocol, Director FIA.
2. Mr. Pervez Bhandara
3. Mr. Lt Col (Retd) M. Asif Naz Khokhar
4. Mr. Muhammad Ikhlaq
5. Mr. Pervez Aslam Kayani
6. Lt. Col. (R) Ahmad Nawaz
f. FUNCTIONS OF RECEPTION, INVITATION COMMITTEES:
2. Finally distribution of invitations for Hall of Fame events and the matches.
3. Printing of Invitation Cards.
4. Finalize the menu and number of VIP Guests.
g. MEDIA COMMITTEE FOR LAHORE:
2. Mr. Naveed Alam
3. Mr. Arslan Hasnat
4. Sufi Haroon Rasheed
5. Mr. Aqeel Ahmad
6. Syed Ali Hashmi
7. Mr. Ashraf Chaudhary
h. FUNCTIONS OF MEDIA COMMITTEES:
2. Arrangement of Press Conferences and Interviews.
3. Coordination with Admin Committee for ensuring proper functioning of media enclosures and provision of administrative support for media personnel.
4. Coordination with Transmedia and TV Channels for matches coverage.
5. Ensure timely press releases regarding the matches.
6. Establish and make operational media centre.
7. Coordinate with security department for issuance of Accreditation Cards to media persons.
1. Ms. Farhat – Administrator National Hockey Stadium
2. Mr. Hasham Hashmi
3. Mr. Muhammad Yaqoob
4. Mr. Munawar Hussain
5. Mr. Mubashar Chaudhary.
j. INVITATION COMMITTEE:
2. Maj Javed Arshad Khan Manj (Retd) Dir C & A PHF
3. Mr. Naveed Alam, Director D & D, PHF.
|KARACHI ORGANIZING COMMITTEE:
1. Syed Tariq Huda, Chief Coordinator
2. Brig. Yousaf Baig, Administration Chief
3. Mr. Sajid Nawaz Khokhar
4. Director Operation & Coord
5. Representative Transmedia
6. Mr. Mansoor Ahmad
7. Mr. Shahid Ali Khan
2. ADMIN SEGMENT:
a. ADMIN COMMITTEE FOR KARACHI:
1. Secretary, SHA/BHA
2. Mr. Waseeq Ahmad
3. Mr. Iftikhar Syed
4. Mr. Haider Hussain
5. Representative Ex-Transmedia
b. FUNCTIONS OF ADMIN COMMITTEE:
11. Ensure availability of furniture etc.
12. Walkie Talkies for match officials.
13. Ensure operation of both the screens.
14. Ensure proper functioning of scoreboard.
15. Ensure availability of drinking water for general public.
16. Ensure availability of mineral water for VIP Stand, players, match officials and media enclosure.
17. Ensure availability of alternate electricity arrangement (generator etc.).
18. Ensure proper catering arrangement for both the teams, officials, media and VIP enclosures.
c. SECURITY COMMITTEE FOR KARACHI:
2. Mr. Tariq Huda
d. FUNCTIONS OF SECURITY COMMITTEES:
6. Hotel and other visiting places.
7. To arrange security installation.
8. Issuance of Accreditation Cards.
e. PROTOCOL, RECEPTION, INVITATION COMMITTEE FOR KARACHI.
1. Mr. Islahuddin Siddiqui
2. Mr. Mr. Ayaz Mahmood
3. Mr. Zahoor Ahmad Janjua
4. Mr. Lt Col (Retd) Saif-ur-Rehman
f. FUNCTIONS OF RECEPTION, INVITATION COMMITTEES:
6. Finally distribution of invitations for Hall of Fame events and the matches.
7. Printing of Invitation Cards.
8. Finalize the menu and number of VIP Guests.
g. MEDIA COMMITTEE FOR KARACHI:
2. Representative Media Ex-PHF.
3. Mr. Ramzan Jamali, Secretary SHA.